New patients are welcome to make an appointment by phone or online by clicking on the “Make an Appointment” tab on the top right of this web page.
If you are a New Patient to i-Care Medical Centre please bring the following to your first consultation:
1. A valid Medicare card if you have one (check expiry date).
2. If you are a Workcover patient, you will need to inform your Employer prior to the consultation and bring your employer’s contact details for verification to arrange payment through Workcover.
3. If you need to change your appointment time please inform us as soon as possible on (02) 9782 1500 to avoid late cancellation fees.
4. Failure to keep an appointment with a Specialist or Allied Health Professional will incur a minimum charge of $80.00
5. Please arrive 10 minutes before your consultation to complete a New Patient Registration Form or bring the completed form to your first appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
i-Care Medical Centre